Scott’s area of practice includes insurance defense litigation, subrogation and employment litigation. His clients include the nation’s largest rental car company, large national distributors and insurance adjusting companies. In over 35 years as a litigator, Scott has tried over 30 cases, and was the prevailing party in almost 95% of these trials. Scott has served as a mediator and an arbitrator for the Los Angeles Superior Court.
During his spare time, Scott enjoys playing the occasional game of tennis, as well as trying new restaurants in and around LA.
Prior Work Experience
- Karpel & Miller, Beverly Hills, California
- Gurvitz, Marlow & Miller, Los Angeles, California
- Chase Rotchford Drucker & Bogust, Los Angeles, California
- J.D., University of California, Los Angeles School of Law
- B.A., University of Southern California, Magna Cum Laude
- Federal – Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, Central District of California, Eastern District ofCalifornia, Southern District of California