Jonathan’s professional experience prior to Miller Miller Menthe included time at Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith, LLP.
Jonathan received his J.D. from the University of San Diego School of Law. During his education, he served as the President of the school’s chapter of the Association of Trial Lawyers of America. Jonathan received his B.A. from the University of Arizona, where he was a member of Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society and Pi Sigma Alpha National Political Science Honor Society.
Jonathan was born and raised in La Jolla, California, but now calls Orange County home. He resides in Ladera Ranch with his wife, Kendra, and two dogs, Brady and Jax. As an active member of the community, Jonathan sits on the Jewish Federation & Family Services of Orange County’s NextGen Executive Committee, and is the Vice Chair of Engagement & Retention. Jonathan also serves on the Board of Directors for the University of San Diego School of Law Alumni Association, and as a “Big Brother” with Big Brothers Big Sisters of Orange County.
In his free time, Jonathan enjoys traveling and cooking.
Prior Work Experience
- Senior Associate at Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith, LLP
- J.D., University of San Diego School of Law
- B.A., University of Arizona
- Federal – Central District of California, Southern District of California
- Nextgen Executive Committee Member, and Chair of Engagement & Retention, at the Jewish Federation and Family Services
- Board of Directors for the University of San Diego School of Law Alumni Association
- Participant with Big Brothers Big Sisters of Orange County
- Member of Solomon Society