Corey Miller is an Associate at the Newport Beach based law firm of Miller Miller Menthe LLP. Corey’s practice focuses on litigation matters, primarily representing clients involved in commercial litigation, including breach of contract claims, breach of fiduciary duty claims, and other business disputes. Additionally, Corey has experience in transactional matters, representing and advising clients in drafting and negotiating contracts, forming and structuring corporate entities, and the purchase and sale of companies.
Corey represents clients in federal and state courts throughout the State of California. He has experience in all stages of litigation, from the drafting of the complaint, to successfully arguing motions, and achieving favorable results at trial.
Corey received his Juris Doctorate from the University of California, Hastings College of the Law located in San Francisco, California. While at Hastings, Corey took an interest in business law, serving as a Staff Editor for the UC Hastings Business Law Journal.
Prior to attending Hastings, Corey attended Northeastern University in Boston, Massachusetts, graduating with a Bachelor of Science in Political Science.
- J.D., University of California Hastings College of the Law (Concentration earned in Civil Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution, Cum Laude).
- B.S., Northeastern University
- Bar of California
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- Bolsa Chica Land Trust, Board of Directors
- Center Club
- Ben-Gurion Society
- Solomon Society