Adam Miller is a business attorney and the Managing Partner of the Newport Beach based law firm of Miller MillerMenthe LLP. Adam’s areas of practice include business litigation and transactional work. Adam’s transactional practice focuses on advising business on the everyday issues that businesses face. Adam assists businesses with various issues, including mergers and acquisitions, restructuring of businesses, sales of businesses, setting up and assisting with management of corporations, drafting contracts, and resolving client and vendor disputes. Adam’s litigation practice ranges from simple disputes with vendors, to bet-the-company litigation, to federal qui tam actions.
Adam’s professional experience prior to Miller Miller Menthe included a clerkship with the Honorable Asher Grunis of the Israeli Supreme Court, and time at the New York bases firm Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP. While at Paul Weiss Adam gained experience doing large scale public and private M&A work, cutting edge high tech trading litigation, large securities class actions, and simple partnership disputes.
Adam received his BA, Suma Cum Laude, from University of California, Los Angeles, and his J.D. from New York University. Adam is involved in a variety of professional, community, and charitable organizations shown below. In his free time, Adam is an avid traveler, wine collector and enthusiast and enjoys playing golf.
Prior Work Experience
- Associate at Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison, LLP, Manhattan, New York
- Foreign Clerk for the Israeli Supreme Court
- J.D., New York University School of Law
- B.A., University of California, Los Angeles, Summa Cum Laude
- New York
- Federal – Central District of California, Southern District of California
- Founder of Uncork for Hope Foundation, a charitable foundation benefitting programs for at risk youth and their families
- Board of Directors for Jewish Federation Family Services of Orange County
- Serving 6-year Term on Jewish Federation’s National Young Leadership Cabinet, currently serving as Vice Chair of Education and Leadership Development
- Board of Directors of International Executive Counsel
- Member of CHOC Follies Non-Profit Organization
- Member of Center Club
- Member of Provisors’ Young Gunz Chapter
- Member of Jewish Federation’s Solomon Society
- Member of Jewish Federation’s Joshua Society