Adam Miller is a business attorney and the Managing Partner of the Newport Beach based law firm of Miller Miller Menthe LLP. Adam’s areas of practice include business litigation and transactional work. Adam’s transactional practice focuses on advising business through the every day issues that businesses face. Adam assists businesses with various issues, including setting up and managing the corporation, drafting contracts, resolving client and vendor disputes, large-scale acquisitions, and exit events including the sale of a business. Adam’s litigation practice ranges from simple disputes with vendors, to bet-the-company litigation’s, to federal qui tam actions.
Adam’s professional experience prior to Miller Miller Menthe included a clerkship with the Honorable Asher Grunis of the Israeli Supreme Court, and time at the New York bases firm Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP. While at Paul Weiss Adam gained experience doing large scale public and private M&A work, cutting edge high tech trading litigation, large securities class actions, and simple partnership disputes.
Adam received his BA, Suma Cum Laude, from University of California, Los Angeles, and got his J.D. from New York University. Adam now lives in Huntington Beach. As an active member of the community, Adam hosts his own annual Charity Wine Tasting called Uncork for Hope, which benefits Boys Town California, and is also a participant in the CHOC Follies, an annual musical theater production that benefits the Children’s Hospital of Orange County. Adam is also on the Board of Governors for the Center Club, the Board of Directors for Boys Town California, and is an active participant at the Jewish Federation and Family Services in Orange County, where Adam serves on the NextGen Board, is the Ignite co-chair, and is also currently serving a six year term on the Jewish Federations National Youth Leadership Cabinet.
In his free time, Adam is an avid traveler and enjoys playing golf.
Prior Work Experience
- Associate at Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison, LLP, Manhattan, New York
- Foreign Clerk for the Israeli Supreme Court
- J.D., New York University School of Law
- B.A., University of California, Los Angeles, Summa Cum Laude
- New York
- Federal – Central District of California, Southern District of California
- Board of Directors for Boys Town California
- Chair for Uncork For Hope Charity
- Board of Governors for Centers Club, Costa Mesa
- Participant with CHOC Follies Non-Profit Organization
- On the Cabinet at the Jewish Federation National Youth Leadership
- Nextgen General Board Member at the Jewish Federation and Family Services Committee